08 May 2010

new recipes coming soon

So I've pretty much failed at keeping this up to date and haven't added any new recipes for a few months. I've gotten back into my baking mode so I'm going to add some new recipes soon. The longer I'm on this diet the more I realize I can eat and also the less I realize I can eat at the same time. Things I thought were gluten free aren't :( like some oatmeal and 'wheat-free' items. I've been scouring the shelves of my local health food store and have been having lots of luck finding gluten free cereals (which is something I thought I wouldn't be able to eat at all) and lactose free cheese (that tastes good and has a nice texture). I never paid attention to these things before. So if you're new to this diet go check out your local health food store or even grocery store and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Enjoy the new recipes coming soon and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment